HUFFMAN’S BLOODY MARY COCKTAIL
- 45 mls vodka
- 10 mls lime or lemon juice
- 4-5 good dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 4-5 good dashes of Huffman’s Chilli Pepper Hot Sauce
- A sneaky splash of red wine or sherry
- 1 tsp horseradish
- Pinch of celery or sea salt
- 150 mls tomato juice
- A pinch of black pepper
- Combine the vodka with the spices, juice, wine or sherry, Huffman’s Chilli Pepper Hot Sauce and tomato juice in a cocktail shaker.
- ‘Rock’ the ingredients from side to side to combine; shaking is fine, but tends to aerate the juice a little too much.
- Add your horseradish and a pinch of black pepper.
- Pour the Bloody Mary into a chilled glass and serve as is or with your choice of garnish.