HUFFMAN’S CRUMBED FISH WITH AVACADO, LETTUCE AND CHILLI GARLIC AIOLI
- 2 Crumbed Fish Fillets (frozen is fine!)
- 4 leaves of Cos lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Bread roll
- 3 tbsp Garlic Aioli
- 1 tbsp Huffman’s Chilli Pepper Hot Sauce
- a pinch of sea salt
- a grind of black pepper
- Bake your fish fillets 15 minutes each side at 180c.
- Mix the garlic aioli with the Huffman’s.
- Assemble your roll with Cos lettuce, avocado and fish fillets then dress with your sauce.
Serve immediately with a pinch of salt and a little pepper.