HUFFMAN’S MEATLOAF WITH HOT SAUCE GLAZE
Hot Sauce Glaze Ingredients:
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup Huffman’s Bloody Mary Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Huffman’s Chilli Pepper Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 500g beef mince
- 500g sausage meat
- 3 tbsp Huffman’s Bloody Mary Ketchup
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- Place your glaze ingredients into a pot. Whisk well and bring to a rapid simmer. Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Mix your meatloaf ingredients together by hand. Place into a baking dish and form into a loaf shape. Bake for 45 min at 180c
- Pour over your glaze and cook for a further 30 minutes basting occasionally.
- Allow your meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with any remaining glaze and your choice of vegetables.